LATEST NEWS 7th October 2021
- Our next lunch meeting on Wednesday 3rd November will be our Annual General Meeting.
- If you wish to attend you must contact the Lunch Secretary Hugh Walker by phone 01726 844950 or via email email@example.com by Friday 29th October at the very latest.
- Hugh will explain and ask for your menu choices when you contact him. From the November meeting a new pricing structure will apply. When a two course meal selection will cost £18.50 and three course £22.50. Anyone ordering a meal who has not cancelled by 29th October or is a “no show”, a reminder they will still be charged.
- These charges do not include the traditional addition of 50p which goes towards the annual gratuity to The Britannia staff at Christmas. This will now be collected via a one off payment of £5 added to the annual membership charge, for next year this will become £20 (previously £15).
- Payment for your meal must be made “ON ARRIVAL” at The Bar direct to The Britannia by Card or Cash. Treasurer Gary Truscott will be there with the list of members expected, the choices selected and to assist with the introduction of this new procedure. Kindly be prepared to follow any Covid safety measures specified by The Britannia.
- Meal selections for the following month’s meeting will be taken on the day by the Lunch Secretary.
- Please continue to support our Raffle, a key fundraiser for the Club. Tickets will be available from Geoff Burt.