Menu 6th October 2021
|Vegetable soup||Cod & Salmon Fish cakes|
|Roast Beef/Turkey||Fillet of salmon|
|Mushroom Linguine (v) (n)|
|Selection of salads & jacket potatoes|
- The Committee are pleased to tell you that it has been confirmed with our hosts at The Britannia Inn that Club lunches can resume on Wednesday 6 October.
- If you do wish to attend you must contact the Lunch Secretary Hugh Walker by phone 01726 844950 or via email email@example.com between Saturday 25th September and at the latest Friday 1 October. The speaker on the 6th will be from The Heavy Horse Society.
- Hugh will explain and ask for your menu choices when you contact him. The Britannia have agreed to honour our existing meal pricing for this first meeting back i.e. £18. From the November meeting a new pricing structure will apply. When a two course meal selection will cost £18.50 and three course £22.50. The October menu can be viewed here. Anyone ordering a meal who has not cancelled by 1 October or is a “no show”, a reminder they will still be charged.
- These charges do not include the traditional addition of 50p which goes towards the annual gratuity to The Britannia staff at Christmas. This will now be collected via a one off payment of £5 added to the annual membership charge, for next year this will become £20 (previously £15).
- Payment for your meal must be made “ON ARRIVAL” at The Bar direct to The Britannia by Card or Cash. Treasurer Gary Truscott will be there with the list of members expected, the choices selected and to assist with the introduction of this new procedure. Kindly be prepared to follow any Covid safety measures specified by The Britannia.
- Meal selections for the following month’s meeting will be taken on the day by the Lunch Secretary.
- Please continue to support our Raffle, a key fundraiser for the Club. Tickets will be available from Geoff Burt.