Wednesday 1 June 2022
|Tomato & basil Soup warm roll & butter||Garlic mushroom focaccia|
|Roast Beef||Scampi chips, peas & tartare sauce|
|Selection of salads & jacket potatoes|
|Treacle tart||Eton mess||Ice cream or F F salad|
- Our next lunch meeting will be on Wednesday1st June.
- If you wish to attend you must contact the Lunch Secretary Hugh Walker by phone 01726 844950 or via email email@example.com by Friday 27th May at the very latest. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THIS WEBSITE FOR LUNCH BOOKINGS OR AMENDMENTS SINCE IT IS NOT REGULARLY MONITORED.
- Hugh will explain and ask for your menu choices when you contact him. Anyone ordering a meal who has not cancelled by 27th May or is a “no show”, a reminder they will still be charged.
- These charges do not include the traditional addition of 50p which goes towards the annual gratuity to The Britannia staff at Christmas. This will now be collected via a one off payment of £5 added to the annual membership charge, now £20 (previously £15).
- Payment for your meal must be made “ON ARRIVAL” at The Bar direct to The Britannia by Card or Cash. Treasurer Gary Truscott will be there with the list of members expected, the choices selected and to assist with the introduction of this new procedure. Kindly be prepared to follow any Covid safety measures specified by The Britannia.
- Meal selections for the following month’s meeting will be taken on the day by the Lunch Secretary.
- Please continue to support our Raffle, a key fundraiser for the Club. Tickets will be available from Geoff Burt.
|The Golden Anniversary Lunch|
Prawn & Cream Cheese Roulade
Mini Blinis Rocket & Cherry Tomato Salad
Leek & Potato Soup warm bread roll & butter
Mini vegetable Spring Rolls, Oriental Salad with Sweet Chili dressing
Steak, Mushroom and Ale Pie, Mustard Mash & Fine Beans
Chicken Breast, Wild Mushroom & Tarragon Cream Saucer, Tenderstem Brocolli & Lyonnaise Potatoes
Fillet of Hake, Spring Onion & Pea Risotto, Fine Beans & Parmesan Crisps
Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Cornish Clotted Cream & Caramel Sauce
Lemon Posset with Shortbread
Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream
Served with Tea or Coffee
Two courses £21.50, three courses£25.50 including a small premium for the hire of the marquee.
Orders to Hugh Walker firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July at the latest. Cancellations after that will have to be paid for.